It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The RPHA 1 was designed and developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. HJC’s top engineers went to work and created a race-bred helmet that is truly worthy of top race circuits around the world. The RPHA 1 is the very same model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)—the safety certification.
- made in P.I.M. PLUS a shell, the structure of which has six layers and is a combination of five highly durable materials - in turn: glass fiber, organic fiber, carbon fiber, hybrid of glass and carbon fiber, aramid fiber and glass fiber,
- greater impact resistance while ensuring greater comfort due to the lower weight of the helmet,
- aerodynamic, smooth shell reduces air resistance and reduces noise levels
- safe clasp type DD,
- an uncomplicated cheek pad removal system allows for quick and safe removal of the helmet in the event of an accident,
- multi-point locking system for the glass with the possibility of additional closing,
- fully removable interior filled with SilverCool antibacterial material with excellent moisture and sweat wicking properties
- extensive, efficient ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) ventilation system
- Five air intakes
- Four air outlets
- 4 shell sizes,
- UV resistant visor
- the modern EAS (Easy Attachment System) mechanism allows for trouble-free replacement of the glass without the use of tools,
- speaker pockets for bluetooth communication
- the specific design of the helmet allows for a comfortable ride with glasses,
- Approvals: FIM and ECE 22.06
- HJ-35 visor
- weight 1400g (for size S; +/- 50g)
- set includes: Pinlock, aerodynamic spoiler, chin guard and deflector
- CE certificate
|Fog resistant visor:|
4 sizes of shells
Technology that uses glass, carbon, aramid fibers and hybrids of glass and carbon fiber, resulting in a very light and stiff helmet.
|Weight for size M:|
|Adapted for intercom:|
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 60 months.
All products are warranted for a period of 2 year from date of purchase against any defects in materials and workmanship.
If you experience a problem with one of our products we want to know about it.
We kindly request you return your product to our store along with: