It can takes few seconds
Moto configuratorChoose your motorcycle
Suggest your own price:
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The RPHA 91 is HJC's new flip-up touring helmet designed for all-day comfort. The new Premium Integrated Matrix EVO (P.I.M. EVO) shell offers improved impact resistance and is extra lightweight thanks to the use of reinforcing materials such as carbon aramid, carbon fiber, fiberglass, organic fleece and linen fiber (natural fiber). The new HJ-37 distortion-free visor and HJ-V17 sun visor provide clear and improved peripheral vision for the rider. The chin bar closure system has been perfected and now features a hidden closure point that allows for smooth contact and less pressure on the cheek area. Noise is kept to a minimum with the 3D-engineered, low-noise RPHA 91 interior, designed to significantly reduce road noise. This includes the neck padding system, which ensures that noise is suppressed. The EPS design is suitable for riders wearing glasses. The RPHA 91 is also compatible with the second generation Smart HJC Bluetooth systems.
- New shell material with carbon aramid fibers, carbon fibers, glass fibers, organic nonwovens and natural linen fibers for improved impact resistance and a more comfortable, lighter helmet
- Integrated sun visor: Anti-fog coating with tinted visor, unfolds quickly and easily through the new operation system. The new mechanism allows you to adjust the depth in 3 different positions, depending on your morphology and preference for an optimal fit
- Push & Release System: the new visor lock is more secure and at the same time easier to release
- Advanced inner lining ensures improved moisture wicking and quick drying
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- 3D contoured cheek pads
- Reflective material for safety
- Replaceable cheek pads in all sizes for a custom fit
- Washable comfort lining and cheek pads
- Material: PIM Evo composite: carbon, aramid fibers, glass fibers and nonwovens.
- Standard: 22.06
- Closure: One-Touch Micrometric Ratchet Closure
- Visor type: HJ-40, anti-fog coated
- Sun visor: HJ-V12
|Fog resistant visor:|
4 sizes of shells
Technology that uses glass, carbon, aramid fibers and hybrids of glass and carbon fiber, resulting in a very light and stiff helmet.
|Weight for size M:|
|Adapted for intercom:|
2 YEARS WARRANTY - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 60 months.
All products are warranted for a period of 2 year from date of purchase against any defects in materials and workmanship.
If you experience a problem with one of our products we want to know about it.
We kindly request you return your product to our store along with: